A NEMA TT-30 plug(115v 30amp RV plug) is necessary for merchants using electricity.
Vendor Applications: Please fill in the Word Doc or the PDF form. save and email the the file to Phocas.
.DOC style Vendor Application - Fillable PDF Vendor Application
Comfirmed vendors for 2018
- Odyssey Coffee - (Ld. Dauid Mac Ahn Ghaill) - Best coffees and refreshments in the knowne world!
- Queen's Table - (Wolf de Ganger) - ENJOY DELECTABLE FOOD FROM THE QUEEN'S TABLE FROM BAKED POTATOS TO OUR MONGOLIAN MEATBALLS. FOOD PREPARED ON THAT DAY NOT PRECOOKED
- Thy Hammered Biscuit - (HE Elisabeth De Montuert) - Thy Hammered Biscuit is Back! Hot home cooked and lots of it. Check us out to see our daily menu.
- Mystik Oak Meadery - Some of the finest meads, wine and fruit wines Ansteorra has to offer. Come by for a tasting, glass or buy a bottle or two. Non-smoking Tavern.
- Briar Patch - (Lady Kasinda)- Handmade garb, jewelry, snoods and Alys pouches. Parasols and gourmet Rice Krispie treats.
- Bayou City Treasures - (David Emissario) - Items for sale include Single & Double Tapestries, Bags, Backpacks, Fans, Mortar & Pestle Sets, Metal & Plastic Mugs & Cups, Metal Flasks, Antique Locks, Fans, Gloves, Jewelry, and other odds and ends. Thank you for your patronage.
- Munitions Grade Arms - (Master Eirik Dweorgaex) - Rattan, Fiberglass Spears, Cuphilts, Thrusting Tips, some Armor
- Ancient Traditions - (Karen Goðreksdottir) - Ancient Traditions returns with new and vintage furs, feast gear, jewelry, journals, and just plain interesting items from throughout the knowne world. We strive to provide something for everyone. See us early for the best selection!
- Blackstone’s Bath & Boutique - (Gabriel Blackstone) - We make some of the most creamiest, aromatic, and colorful all natural body soaps, hand lotions, and lip balms of the known world.
- Darkwood Armory - (Sir Brian mac Brand, OL) - Purveyors of fine rapiers and fencing equipment, spring stainless armor, and the widest selection of gloves colors.
- Hobbitronics - (Marion Nic Galen) - Fine garb from the heat of Rome to the cold of the Rus. We Have garb and accessories for all ages and fuzzy friends (Teddy bears for kids and kids at heart).
- Read It Again Books - (Edwina Dirks Sterne) - Used books covering our time period. Books on the history of England, Scotland, the Middle East, ancient Rome and Greece and various areas of Europe, a few period cookbooks of the Middle East. Also have odds and ends of costumes and jewelry.
- Calontir Trim - (Master Andrixos Seljukroctonis) - Trim, armor, metalwork, linen coifs
- Today's Leather and Chain - (Redg the Leatherseller and Czina Angielczyka) - Sellers of leather and leather supplies: buckles, hides, and everything else you need to finish your project! We also sell finished goods and take commissions - or teach you how to make it yourself.
- Needful Things - (Gisele de Bier) - everything you need from fabric to fur.
- BookWorm Books - (Rose) -Selling copies of THE ORPHAN’S CODE, a fantasy inspired by the SCA
- Dragonby Studio - (Cartivel) -Period pottery from Calcolithic period through Medieval, including Roman and Viking wares. Mugs, pitchers, lamps, cook pots, earthenware ovens, feast gear and growlers.
- Ayesha's Hats - (Baroness Ayesha de Warwick) - Visit for hats,mugs,jewelry. Made by hand and machine with love and blood.
- Wyrd Weaver - (Lady Eireann Hviturhrafn) - Nalbinded and woven goods, hats, mittens, shawls. And this year, a huge fabric destash!
- Three Pines Supply - (Lord Jean-Michel & HL Marie de Meaux) - We carry a wide variety of goods. Handmade leather items including various sized pouches, leather mugs with
metal inserts. We also have many small items that are often forgotten but needed such as scissors/nippers,
lucets, naalbinding needles, needle cases, coifs, inkle trim, viking leg wraps with or without the tabs and more!
We gladly take custom orders, so stop by and take a look!!
- Phoenix Garb and Trim / Barb’s Garb - (Zaafira / Barbara Santangelo
) - Period garb
- Little Dragons - (Bianca Mondragon) -Little Dragons: (Lady Bianca Mondragon) Quality handmade tabards for children. For the adults, we will have a selection of KragAxe Blades made by Master Krag von Berghen.
- Hafrskegg Hamlet - (Gunnar Hafrskegg and Eva Devereaux) - Hafrskeggs hamlet offers farm grown Mohair both raw and wash/batts for your spinning needs. Fiber processing equipment (combs and drop spindles). Hand spun yarn and made items (crochet and woven). Come see us!
- Merchants signed in as of 11/1/18
-----Click map for a larger view.-----